A wrongful death occurs anytime someone dies as a result of someone else’s negligence. This may be the result of a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, or product defect. Often when someone passes away under these circumstances, the loved ones left behind suffer from emotional and financial stress.
The death of someone you love caused by someone else’s negligence is a terrible event, but you may be entitled to compensation. While nothing can ever replace the person you lost, our law firm can help make sure that the loved ones left behind receive the compensation they deserve. Contact the attorneys at Rick Reed’s office for a free consultation regarding your rights if someone you love has died as a result of someone else’s negligence.
- Belleville office: 618-398-7027
- East St. Louis office: 618-398-7048
- Cahokia office: 618-332-0070
- Granite City office: 618-876-0343
- Maryville office: 618-344-4555
- Edwardsville office: 618-656-1011
- Alton office: 618-465-5850
- Carlyle office: 618-594-4800
6464 W Main St
Belleville, IL 62223