Everyone loves their pets, but sometimes someone else’s animal can cause an injury. You or a loved one may have been bitten by a dog or been injured from being chased by the animal. Common injuries may include scarring, infection, injured muscles, broken bones and more.
The attorneys at Rick Reed’s office are available to help you understand your rights regarding any type of animal injury – whether in Illinois or Missouri. Please contact the attorneys at one of our eight office locations for a free consultation.
- Belleville office: 618-398-7027
- East St. Louis office: 618-398-7048
- Cahokia office: 618-332-0070
- Granite City office: 618-876-0343
- Maryville office: 618-344-4555
- Edwardsville office: 618-656-1011
- Alton office: 618-465-5850
- Carlyle office: 618-594-4800