People suffer burn injuries for many different reasons. Maybe you were hurt on the job where something burned you. Maybe you suffered an electrical burn. Maybe it is from a car accident. Maybe you were burned by hot liquid, or maybe you were injured in a house fire. Whatever the cause of the burn, if it is caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Don’t suffer in silence with lasting scarring, disfigurement, tissue, muscle, tendon or bone damage.
Please contact the attorneys at one of our eight office locations for a free consultation.
- Belleville office: 618-398-7027
- East St. Louis office: 618-398-7048
- Cahokia office: 618-332-0070
- Granite City office: 618-876-0343
- Maryville office: 618-344-4555
- Edwardsville office: 618-656-1011
- Alton office: 618-465-5850
- Carlyle office: 618-594-4800
6464 W Main St
Belleville, IL 62223