If you have been charged with a crime, your first thought is that you probably do not want to go to Court alone. Whether it is a DUI, traffic ticket, drug charge or gun charge, it is always best to have an experienced attorney by your side.
The attorneys at Rick Reed’s office are experienced in defending all types of criminal cases – whether a felony or a misdemeanor. Please contact one of our eight offices for a free consultation.
- Belleville office: 618-398-7027
- East St. Louis office: 618-398-7048
- Cahokia office: 618-332-0070
- Granite City office: 618-876-0343
- Maryville office: 618-344-4555
- Edwardsville office: 618-656-1011
- Alton office: 618-465-5850
- Carlyle office: 618-594-4800
6464 W Main St
Belleville, IL 62223